Full travel plan
20:20 Development Ltd have prepared a comprehensive Travel Plan for the development. The travel plan’s objectives are to:
- Promote and encourage usage of the excellent pedestrian/cycle links and facilities in close proximity to the Site in order to secure a modal shift away from the private car;
- Promote and encourage usage of the excellent public transport services and facilities in close proximity to the Site in order to secure a modal shift away from the private car;
- Reduce reliance on access to the site by private car, particularly single vehicle occupancy trips for employees and residents journeys to and from work, and trips during the hours of work;
- Build on the excellent fringe of city centre location of the development and its proximity to jobs and to residential areas which lend themselves to the minimisation of car journeys;
- To promote sustainable ways of working that reduces the need to travel;
- Where it is necessary to use the car, to encourage more efficient use; and
- To reduce the negative environmental impact of travel and transport resulting from the operation of the Site for example by achieving greater fuel efficiency and reduced emissions.
The full document is available to download below. Relevant sections are extracted as the content of this website, and will be updated to reflect any changes.
Residential Travel Plan for 20:20 House(PDF, 5.84Mb)